Careers

Customer Service and Logistics Position – Ultra Pure: Sept 17, 2020

Ultra Pure is the leading supplier of bulk high-proof spirits in the United States. We are looking for an individual with a strong passion for logistics and customer-order fulfillment for the domestic and international alcohol markets. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who can handle fast-paced environments while quickly adapting to changing circumstances. A desire to thrive and collaborate in a dynamically growing environment is essential as this individual would work with a small team dedicated to order-fulfillment and report to one person.

Responsibilities for Customer Service and Logistics Coordinator Position include:

  • Prepare daily orders
    • Issue Bill of Ladings
    • Issue Purchase Orders as needed and shipping-related documents to suppliers
  • Communicate with all parties of transaction as needed and through to completion.
  • Follow up as needed with customer and respective sales representatives.
  • Be able to grow into more complex logistics movement
  • Experience with modes of transportation (LTL, FTL, Rail, Bulk tankers, ISO-Tank, LCL and FCL)

 Candidate Profile:

  • A minimum of 1-2 years of demonstrated logistics-based experience within supply chain and customer service experience.
  • Excellent writing and communication skills and experience working with vendors, manufacturers, brokers and customers.
  • Must be able to work in a team environment. A “can do” attitude who works extremely well under pressure.
  • The individual will report to senior members and the Vice President of Logistics.

Compensation: $45-50,000/yearly

Here is a listing of our employee benefits:

  1. Paid time off: Two weeks of paid vacation and two personal days.  Paid time off is available after three months of employment.
  2. Health Insurance:  Ultra Pure offers health insurance through UnitedHealthcare.  The company covers 65% of the cost of the monthly premium and the employee is responsible for the other 35% of the monthly premium.  We also offer vision & dental insurance if this coverage is needed.  If the employee decides to enroll in our health insurance program, they will automatically be set up with a Health Savings Account (HSA), initially funded with $750 by the company. The employee then has the option of contributing to that HSA account on a pre-tax basis once set up is completed. This is only available to employees who enroll in our medical plan.
  3. Ultra Pure 401K Plan:  New employees are eligible to participate in our 401K plan after the first three months of employment.  We match 100% of the first 3% of deferred, and 50% of the next 2%.

Interested in working at Ultra Pure? Please fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch.

  • PDF only, max file size 128MB
    Drop files here or
    Accepted file types: pdf.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.