Customer Service and Logistics Position – Ultra Pure: Sept 17, 2020
Ultra Pure is the leading supplier of bulk high-proof spirits in the United States. We are looking for an individual with a strong passion for logistics and customer-order fulfillment for the domestic and international alcohol markets. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who can handle fast-paced environments while quickly adapting to changing circumstances. A desire to thrive and collaborate in a dynamically growing environment is essential as this individual would work with a small team dedicated to order-fulfillment and report to one person.
Responsibilities for Customer Service and Logistics Coordinator Position include:
- Prepare daily orders
- Issue Bill of Ladings
- Issue Purchase Orders as needed and shipping-related documents to suppliers
- Communicate with all parties of transaction as needed and through to completion.
- Follow up as needed with customer and respective sales representatives.
- Be able to grow into more complex logistics movement
- Experience with modes of transportation (LTL, FTL, Rail, Bulk tankers, ISO-Tank, LCL and FCL)
- A minimum of 1-2 years of demonstrated logistics-based experience within supply chain and customer service experience.
- Excellent writing and communication skills and experience working with vendors, manufacturers, brokers and customers.
- Must be able to work in a team environment. A “can do” attitude who works extremely well under pressure.
- The individual will report to senior members and the Vice President of Logistics.
Here is a listing of our employee benefits:
- Paid time off: Two weeks of paid vacation and two personal days. Paid time off is available after three months of employment.
- Health Insurance: Ultra Pure offers health insurance through UnitedHealthcare. The company covers 65% of the cost of the monthly premium and the employee is responsible for the other 35% of the monthly premium. We also offer vision & dental insurance if this coverage is needed. If the employee decides to enroll in our health insurance program, they will automatically be set up with a Health Savings Account (HSA), initially funded with $750 by the company. The employee then has the option of contributing to that HSA account on a pre-tax basis once set up is completed. This is only available to employees who enroll in our medical plan.
- Ultra Pure 401K Plan: New employees are eligible to participate in our 401K plan after the first three months of employment. We match 100% of the first 3% of deferred, and 50% of the next 2%.
Interested in working at Ultra Pure? Please fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch.